HPI Bullet ST Flux RTR HPI107008
Technical Specs :
- Length: 417mm
- Width: 336mm
- Height: 160mm (Adjustable)
- Wheelbase: 272mm
- Track: 263mm
- Drivetrain: Shaft 4WD
Formed from 6061 aluminum for a combination of strength and light weight, the Bullet Flux chassis is durable, looks great and forms the ideal backbone for all the various components that make the Bullet trucks so tough!
The drivetrain used in all Bullet trucks is a full-time four-wheel drive shaft-type drivetrain, just like the one used in 1/8th scale buggies like the World Champion D8 buggy. A shaft drivetrain is the best option for a kit that's expected to encounter every possible driving condition and track surface, so whether you're blasting through mud, water, dirt, grass, snow or gravel, this is exactly what you what you want!
A strong plastic 54-tooth spur gear takes the power from the engine and transmits it front and rear through an adjustable dual pad slipper clutch. A dual pad slipper provides more protection to the drivetrain than a standard single pad design, and we've included it as standard to make sure you get the best out of the Bullet.
The center dogbones drive the front and rear bevel differentials, which use 4 internal gears for increased durability and lifetime over standard 2-gear diffs. The diff outdrives turn tough steel outdrives and axles, and 14mm hex adapters spin the cool styled wheels wrapped with all-terrain tractor-tread rubber tires.
Braking power is provided by the HPI Flux brushless motor, giving just as much stopping strength as the steel disc brake supplied on nitro versions of the Bullet! Just push the controller trigger forward for immense brakes and the ability to stop whenever you want!
For extra efficiency, all the components of the drivetrain, from the spur gear to the wheel axles, spin on rubber-sealed ball bearings. With these bearings you get long runtimes and long engine life while the rubber seals keep out dust and grime!
Suspension and Steering
The Bullet ST Flux uses a tough suspension design derived from larger racing trucks, but with a few extra bits for increased durability! Long suspension arms are damped by 2 oil-filled shock absorbers each, and tough front and rear bumpers combined with skid plates protect both ends of the truck in just about every collision.
Extra-long suspension arms provide stability, and thick suspension pins give you extra insurance against crash damage. Both shocks on each arm are 'captured', meaning the mounting screw attaches on both sides of the shock end for extra durability in any type of conditions.
The suspension arms feature a solid construction for extra-tough construction and extreme durability. Multiple shock mounting locations let you fine-tune the handling for whatever you plan to be doing.
For advanced tuning, turnbuckle links let you make quick adjustments, and even the steering links use turnbuckles so you can change the front toe setting if you wanted. Go ahead and try it - even though it's perfectly set at the factory for neutral handling, we don't mind if you try something new!
The shock absorbers are factory-fitted just like everything else on the Bullet ST Flux, and are precisely filled with oil for exceptional handling in turns and cushioning when landing big jumps. With big coil-over springs they are the perfect match to the long suspension arms! Optional mounting points are provided on the suspension arms for lowering the stance of the truck slightly (great for running on-road) and stiffening up the suspension at the same time, without using option parts.
The hubs, steering knuckles, and rear uprights, are made of tough nylon plastic for enduring any sort of punishment. The front hubs have an oversized rock guard to keep pebbles and stones away from the dogbone/axle joint.
HPI makes it as easy as possible to get into RC racing action. The RTR Bullet ST Flux is completely pre-built and ready to go right out of the box! Everything is assembled and tuned for you by professionals - diffs, shocks, suspension and more are perfect before you even open the package. You don't have to do a thing to get going fast!
HPI Ready-To-Run vehicles bring you the same high performance and quality that you'd expect from a high end RC kit but with the added convenience of being factory pre-assembled to the highest standards - giving you a high performance RC truck straight from the box!
Just like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in-depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your car for maintenance and easy servicing. The manual also includes a handy parts list and full-scale drawings of the parts and hardware. And the included HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
- Factory-assembled & pre-painted electric-powered 4WD Stadium Truck
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- Waterproof receiver/battery box
- Strong and powerful HPI Flux Shot brushless motor
- Waterproof HPI Flux Reload v2 speedo with fan and 3S LiPo capability!
- Forward/Brake/Reverse functionality for easy driving
- Fully programmable speed controller with the #101280 2 in 1 Professional Program Card
- Waterproof steering servo
- Painted and detailed bodyshell ready to strut its stuff!
- 6061 aluminum chassis provides the ideal backbone
- Tough bumpers combine with skid plates to protect all 4 corners
- 8 oil-filled shocks provide a plush ride
- Extra-long suspension arms provide stability and balance
- Proven racing design throughout
- Steel turnbuckle links allow you to custom-tune the ride
- Sealed shaft drivetrain is maintenance-free and super strong
- Double-pad slipper clutch design for extra drivetrain protection
- All-terrain tires look fantastic on black chrome wheels
- A smart metal washer prevents over-tightening of wheel nuts
- Additional track-tuning options included in the kit!
- Drive: Four wheel shaft, with steel outdrives and axles
- Motor: HPI Flux Shot brushless with black anodized heatsink case
- ESC: HPI Flux Reload waterproof, brushless with Deans battery plug and cooling fan, can be customized with the #101280 PC Professional Program Card (not included)
- Radio: 3-channel 2.4GHz with end point adjustment, servo reversing, steering dual rate, failsafe and waterproof steering servo
- Electronics Compartment: Waterproof
- Differentials: Bevel Gear type with four internal gears for increased durability
- Shocks: Eight oil-filled with captured type mounting on suspension arm for extra durability
- Suspension: Extra long arms for greater stability and thick suspension pins for greater resistance against crash damage
- Spur Gear: 54 tooth plastic
- Slipper Clutch: Double pad design for extra drivetrain protection
- Body: Painted and trimmed
- Bumpers: Front and rear, plastic construction
- Wheels: Black chrome, 14mm hex
- Tires: All terrain
- Ball Bearings: Full set
- Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
- Camber: Adjustable front and rear, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle